As a Product Manager, you will be the ambassador of our customers, and address their needs and solve their problems by collaborating with our engineering and business teams. You will be fullstack hero – from coming up with outstanding product vision and long term product strategy that is aligned with company vision and strategy, to geOng your hands dirty and work with engineers and business teams to deliver new products and features.
Roles & Responsibilities
We are seeking a Product Manager to keep our development on course and focused. The Product Manager’s responsibilities encompass a number of areas including the following:
- UNDERSTAND MARKET. Through usability testing, customers feedback, surveys, support, and use cases
- DEVELOP STRATEGIES. Through market research, competitive analysis, and identifying unique value propositions.
- DOCUMENT REQUIREMENTS. Through Business Requirement Documents to identify problems and solutions, Marketing Requirement Documents to identify functional versus non-functional requirements. Product Requirement Documents to detail features, UI, and workflow, and Functional Specification working with Engineers to develop screen mockups.
- CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT. Develop relationships with customers through meetings, calls, blogs, email, and social media.
- PRICING & KPI. Define and evaluate the pricing and KPIs relative to the market and historical performance.
- PRIORITY MANAGEMENT. Develop a product roadmap. Identify, qualify, and rank priorities according to a matrix of variables including impact to strategy, ROI, KPI, customer loyalty, customer service, usability, brand, quality, cost, and time.
Professional Experience and Personal Qualities
- Experience and proven ability in product management
- Persistent, persuasive, dedicated, and self-motivated.
- Familiar with product management tools.
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Cheerful and happy. Positive attitude.
- Undergraduate degree