We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade web applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
• Java developer responsibilities include designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject from renowned (IITs, NITs, BITS etc) colleges
• Excellent aptitude, algorithmic and puzzle solving skills
• Proven hands-on Software Development experience
• Proven working experience of 2+ years in Java development
• Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
• Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
• Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management, Multi-Threading etc)
• Good knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
• Experience in the Spring Framework
• Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT,
• Experience with agile development