Videogram supports all video advertising standards, like VAST & VPAID.
Ads in a Videogram
Videogram supports a wide array of advertising standards and integrates seamlessly with any video ad server, ad network, or ad exchange.
- Support for every video ad standard, such as VAST and VPAID.
- Full support for Google IMA
- Ability to play video ads on videos on top of third party video networks
- Monetize videos without depending on CTR by using one of the thumbnails as display-ad in Videogram player
- Maximizes ad revenue on every browser and device
Any keyframe in the Videogram summary can be strategically replaced with a highly configurable, rich media ad unit that links to a video ad or an embedded e–commerce page.
SMART, CONTEXTUALLY RELEVANT PRE-ROLLS AND MID-ROLLS
Pre-rolls and mid-rolls can be set on an individual keyframe basis for contextually relevant display. Videogram can also be configured to automatically place ads in front of trending clips that visitors are already highly motivated to watch.
Videogram ads are designed to be a seamless part of the consumer experience rather than an interruption in that experience. Consumers are encouraged to explore and share both content and ads.
Videogram as an Ad
Any Promotional Video can be made into a Videogram and served into Ad Networks as an HTML5 Ad.
It can be a responsive design Videogram that fits into different IAB sizes or it can be a fixed size Videogram Card containing an 8 second animated GIF.
The Videogram Card delivers benefits of the Videogram and of Autoplay without Autoplay’s detriments of speed and size.